What’s new at the Department of Planning? Read the What’s New Articles to find out. Also included are highlights of recent development referrals from the county’s municipalities considered by the Westchester County Planning Board.
Highlights in What’s New in Planning this month include:
- “One Community” Campaign Arrives at County Airport
- County-wide Development Inventory Available on Planning Department Webpage
- AFFH Home in North Salem Sold to Eligible Buyer
- Ossining High School Team Takes Westchester Title in Envirothon 2016
- Habitat for Humanity to Rehabilitate AFFH Home for County
- Referrals of Interest to the Planning Board
Download and print a PDF of What's New in Planning for:
About the Department of Planning
The professional staff in the department is dedicated to promoting the planning of county-wide development that protects and improves the quality of life and physical environment of Westchester. The department works with a wide array of citizen Boards and Committees to carry out its work.
Projects and Online Resources
Explore the department’s wide-range of projects and resources such as protecting water quality and natural habitat, advancing housing opportunities, promoting smart growth through municipality planning base studies and reviewing development proposals. The department also provides extensive census and research data and information on local zoning codes.